Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Shiok, Lah!

That didn't sound right.  Shiok lah?  :-)  

This is going to be a quick post because it is stressful Thursday and it is one of those extra busy days when I'm running around like a headless chicken (which is what's in the lunchbox).  I must apologize because I did say that this week will be devoted to Lebanese cuisine but I'm afraid it wouldn't be so.  I will continue that some other time.

I had guests for lunch yesterday and I did my Singapore set (Massaman Beef Curry, Hainanese Chicken, Cereal Prawns and Stir-fried Water Spinach AKA Kang-kong).  As usual, I prepared so much and ended up with an extra Hainanese Chicken which is what the boy is having for lunch today.  

Today's Lunch: Hainanese Chicken, Chicken Rice, Homemade Chili Sauce, Dark Soy

No comments:

Post a Comment